Founded in 2006, Conservation Technix, Inc assists local government and non-profit organizations finance and conserve greenspaces through innovative solutions and dynamic strategy development. Conservation Technix was established on the principle that the active conservation of open spaces promotes the environmental, social and economic vitality of communities. Read the business interview in the Portland Daily Journal of Commerce.
Conservation Technix, Inc provides the following professional services to a range of public agency and non-profit clients:
- Comprehensive Park, Recreation, and Natural Resource Planning
- Community & Urban Forestry Planning
- Strategic Planning & Community Visioning
- Public Involvement & Facilitation
- Fiscal, Policy, and Trend Analyses
- Conservation and Real Property Acquisition
- Project Management
- Grant Writing
Steve Duh, Principal
Steve is an urban and parks planner and founder of Conservation Technix, Inc. He has over ten years experience in public sector and non-profit program management. Steve's background includes urban and land use planning, park and open space planning, real property acquisitions, public involvement and facilitation, policy and budget development, financial and trend analysis, and project management. Steve brings six years of hands-on public agency experience as program manager and planner for Vancouver-Clark Parks and Recreation Department.
Steve recognizes the transformative benefit of conserving open spaces to enhance social and economic vitality. He also understands the changing nature of funding and gift giving for public agencies and conservation non-profits and is skilled in developing creative and innovative planning solutions.
- Portland State University, Master's in Urban and Regional Planning
- SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry, Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science
- NRPA Rocky Mountain Revenue Management School, 2007